106Five FM, a Sunshine Coast based Community Christian radio station was becoming stale and required a new lease of life and an exciting new name, identity and purpose. We were engaged to revise the name and brand identity and develop a launch campaign. While we proposed many names and logos, Salt 106.5 was the clear favourite and ‘fitted’ the local Sunshine Coast region. The new brand launched on 1 Dec 2016 and has now been rolled out across multiple channels and media, including:
• Stationery, print items, sales kits and brochures
• Office signage and livery
• Website and Social Media
• Print: stationery, sales kits and brochures
• Outdoor: billboards and supersites, bus advertising
• Vehicles, Uniforms, merchandise (drink bottles, wrist bands, pens, USB’s, show bags and more)
• Launch activities for December 2016, live events and more – ongoing.
The Campaign Objective:
Renew and reinvigorate the Sunshine Coast based community Christian radio station to:
• Develop a strong and distinctive new brand that sets it apart and unites staff and supporters through an attractive brand personality
• Launch the new brand into market with a campaign of various media
• Provide a sound platform from which brand awareness can grow, new sponsors/advertisers can be engaged and growth of listeners can occur.
• Trade mark and ‘ownership’ of the brand.
“Strategic Minds provided professional support, understood the vision and direction that the local Board of 106.5FM had in its mind and was able to take this, re work our dreams, add a professional skill level to our ideas and we are excited about our launch!” Richard Daniel, Chairman of the Board, Salt 106.5.