Market research can help to reveal key aspects of the competitors’ products, services, marketing strategies, and target audience. Using this information within your own campaigns can help to lead in the market over your competition and add value to your business or brand.
marketing strategy tells you what to say, how to say it and who to say it to in order to increase sales.
A communications strategy, or plan, is a document that expresses the goals and methods of an organization’s outreach activities, including what an organization wishes to share with the public and whom the organization is trying to reach.
• Gathering and analysing market data
• Measuring market performance and market share
• Conducting industry, competitive and brand analysis
• Identifying market conditions and trends
• Analysing the current target market and determining opportunities for market expansion
• Evaluating current products, campaigns and brands in the marketplace
• Development of marketing plans and initiatives to drive customer acquisition and retention
• Development of product and campaign strategies to allow for future market expansion in current and new market segments
• Development of brand strategies that build, protect and enhance an organisation’s brand
• Development of communication strategies
• Development of messaging guidelines for products, campaigns and brands
• Sourcing and preparing written content for a variety of communication pieces
• Proofreading and editing communication pieces.
Listen to your customers, not your competitors.
Find out more about our Smart Solutions: Brand Building: Identity & Strategy • Video Content Marketing • Training Videos • Motion Graphics • Integrated Campaigns • Graphic & Web Design • ‘Brand Storylines’ Formula • Market Research, Analysis and Marketing Strategy
INTERESTED IN KNOWING MORE?
Contact us and we will get in touch. We’d love to talk about what we can do for your brand!